Monday, July 30, 2012

Frizz Ease Sheer Solution Lightweight Frizz Control

My newest Buzzagent campaign is for Frizz Ease Sheer Solution Lightweight Frizz Control Serum by John Freida. It's been several years since I've tried a John Freida product, so I was definitely excited to get my hands on this!
This product is marketed towards fine/thin to medium hair, which definitely describes my hair. It comes in a purple tube that is separated, with the two serums inside. You shake it like crazy to activate it, and the bottle turns almost a neon purple. It only takes 10 drops for your whole head.
I apply this starting at my ends, and I actually work all the way to the roots. Typically I would not use a serum on my roots, because I find they've made me look greasy and weighed my hair down, but that is not the case with this serum. It is lightweight, exactly as promised! It also smells very nice, clean but not overpowering.
I priced this serum at Target because I definitely think I'm going to repurchase when I run out, and at $7.99, I believe it's worth it! It does a great job of keeping the crazy baby hairs that plague my part at bay, and keeps the frizzies from popping out even in the heat and humidity. Bonus points for the fact I can use it even when I curl my hair and it makes it very shiny and smooth!
Overall, I really enjoyed this product. It is one I would definitely spend my own money on.

No comments:

Post a Comment